A new version of WooCommerce Blocks has been released!
Version 6.2.0 is now available for download from GitHub and WordPress.org.
The highlight of this release is the updated Cart Block! In addition, the release includes two enhancements as well as several bug fixes.
The New Cart Block
The new iteration takes the existing design of the Cart Block and converts it to use Inner Blocks. For the user, this means that they are no longer constrained by a fixed layout but are instead given a cart constructed out of many smaller blocks, with more control over each individual block.
- Cart v2: The cart block, like checkout block, now supports inner blocks that allow for greater customizability. (4973)
- BlockTemplateController: Adds the ability to load and manage block template files. (4981)
- Improve accessibility for the editor view of the Product search block. (4905)
- Fix custom classname support for inner checkout blocks. (4978)
- Fix a bug in free orders and trial subscription products. (4955)
- Remove duplicate attributes in saved block HTML. (4941)
- Fix render error of Filter by Attribute block when no attribute is selected. (4847)
- Store API – Ensure returned customer address state is valid. (4844)