Maintained projects that rely on Joomla will be updated as soon as possible.
Joomla 3.9.26 is now available. This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses 2 security vulnerabilities and contains more than 30 bug fixes and improvements.
What’s in 3.9.26?
Joomla 3.9.26 includes 2 security vulnerability fixes and addresses several bugs, including:
Security Issues Fixed
-  Low Severity - Low Impact - Escape xss in logo parameter error pages (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.25) More information »
-  Low Severity - Low Impact - Inadequate filters on module layout settings (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.25) More information »
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Fix caching issues after rebuilding update sites #33040
- Allow to configure load balancer/reverse proxy setting #32866
- Fix loosing extra query parameter for update sites #32862
- MySQL and MariaDB compatibility fixes #32605
- Fix frontend create article permission #32470
- Update CodeMirror to 5.60.0 #32926
- Addional PHP 8 improvment #32767
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.